Gliders RRH Guardian Application

NovaGliderGaming

In Game Name: Glider

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:138642581

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): NovaGliderGaming#5529

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Delta 5 PFC Raptor Operative 

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine):No

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to enjoy being within the RRH and fulfill my need to be in a special Forces like the RRH. With my experiences with other branches within the foundation I believe I can gain more experience within the RRH Than with any other Special forces branch

Why should we accept you: I have done a lot within the gaminglight SCPRp I've been with the Nu7 And have been a SM SFTO within Security. I have been in tough spots where I've been alone against d-class and scps most of the time I am able to hold them back. I love a good challenge and I believe that if accepted I will be able to strive and adapt to the nature of the RRH Guardians.

Screenshot_20221216_080258.png

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.b3a3cce08196d5c4da3c68a7e00a60ac.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Like 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic