LordDclass's app for guardian

Owenfawdry

In Game Name: LordDclass

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:580941868

Discord ID (Ex. Pinball#5433): owenfawdry34#7604 

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: SEC SM (WD-X hastati, Exspria), D-5 LCPL, Nu7 PFC, Researcher 

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warnings do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): https://gyazo.com/947c48d00d131157da83fce86ab48ab7

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to protect the 05 council because they are one of the most foundation members, also i love run & gun play style so jumping in front of a 05 council member and killing the attacker will be like instinct. Also joining RRH is one of my biggest goals on this server,

Why should we accept you: Why should Accept me into RRH well i barely use cover i’m usually the run and gun type player, risking my life for the foundation is what i plan on doing and is what I’m do i would do anything to protect an 05 council member HCMD member or any that is important to the foundation operations, i think i can prevent dangers by keeping a close eye on the most dangerous SCP and react fast when they are trying to self breach also I have loads of experience on the server but I wish to gain more in RRH, also I’m on the server 6-9 a day and basically on all day on the weekends. I’m dedicated to every branch and sub-branch I’m in and out in effort to everything I do. also i like doing RP like interrogations. wardens guard the HOS/DoRS when no RRH are on witch is more experience when guard 05 and other site admin, i work great in a squad and individually. individually i can take out CI with no help at all and in a team I can do enough damage so they can be killed and not hit friendly 

Edited by Owenfawdry
Change the squadron, Add more to it, ranks

• Owenfawdry changed the title to LordDclass's app for guardian
4 hours ago, Destroyer2 said:

These ranks aint gonna make it  💀 
-Support

MSGT is pretty good but officer could be better keep it going mr lord +support

-RRH Guardian Juliet 7

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.985a51b595bd17adfdb818b627105f23.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic