FrenchJm

1. What’s your In-Game Name : FrenchJm

2. What’s your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:50221463

3. What is your Rank : Senior Medic

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received : 1

5. How many warnings do you have on GL : 2

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you : 9.5

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member: 

I think I would make a good command member for the multiple abilities and aptitudes I have that cannot benefit me but all of medical. I feel like I have proven how active I can be with an average of 5 hours per day even with school, and I am looking to boost that number during winter break. I consider myself really open and funny, I can start a conversation with anyone about anything. Even though I look like I am always joking and goofy, I am someone who knows when to be serious about his task, and I have shown this during my multiple surgeries and patrols I have made. I used to be command in Nu7 as Captain and Maintenance as Operation Supervisor before so I know how to discipline people well enough. I know there are a lot of command members I haven't met or talked to, but it would be my pleasure to get to know all of them. I have been enjoying my time on medical since the beginning, and I wish to continue having even more as part of the medical command team.

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do?

(If he is not squadding) Firstly, I would take him back to LCZ and once in LCZ I would take him apart somewhere calm to explain why he is not allowed in HCZ. I would also make sure that he is actually aware of the SOP by asking some simple question. If he doesn't look like he knows I would either make him read it or simply read it to him to insure that he will not reapeat such a mistake in the future.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?

First of all I would make sure the person is at the rank of Medic, I would tell them to get on the Field Medic SOP and explain the basics of FW and log the promotion/training.

Pen Pen enjoyer, Noot Noot~

Neon Genesis Evangelion Penguin GIF by Funimation

• Giga locked this topic