vintage

Application format:

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Vintage Medic

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?  STEAM_0:1:146558425

3. What is your Rank? EXFM FM

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?  I believe I should become a Medical Command Member due to my constant interest in the medical branch. I've always felt like medical branch was for me and because of that I want to persist in the development and growth of the medical branch, I not only have done many things to aid the medical branch like multiple trainings, attending meetings, and being mostly active. I love the idea of not just having opportunity's but giving others those opportunity's, If I were to become a Medical Command member I could open up a lot more doors for people and also my self.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do?  I will asses the situation and remind the Residential Medic his current location is breaking the Medical SOP, I will give him a warning shortly after this I will lead him back to the medbay and explain to him what he did wrong and if he continues it I will provide him with a strike.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? I would begin the training by explaining the basic elements of field medic like What a field medic does, How a field medic does it, and Why a field medic does it. I will remind the medic of the rules of field medic and link the SOP. Shortly after explaining the rules and elements I will give them a precise description on the items that a field medic is granted and how to use them. In the case I whitelist them I will express the fact he will start off at Residential Field medic.

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? Asses the situation, remind the Experienced Medic they are not allowed in D-block and only allowed to patrol LCZ with a group of medical personnel. I will then lead him back to medbay and explain the following, He is a non combatant role meaning he can only shoot at someone if it is in self defense, after this I will give him a warning if I see this continuing I will provide him with a strike.

On 12/11/2022 at 4:50 AM, ZeferGaming said:

+ support

- Fantastic Medical

- would make a great command member 

- first ever ExFM 

- good application

- I feel he deserves it 

Good luck 🤞

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

• Giga locked this topic