[EOI] Saturday SCP-757 Test

SaturdaySquadron

Grade: 77/100

Lore: 25/25
I legit tried to give you a 20/25 but I actually can't find a lore problem besides the year not being redacted with is a writing error. Well done

Creativity: 18/25
Im adding the presentation creativity to this due to 25/24 not being enough points at all, also duplicating organs for CI are genius, seeing as you didn't try and get multiple organs on one subject was a bit sad but its still a great attempt. Extra points for The Caretaker since that was how I felt when I was done reading

Presentation: 24/25
Im deducting 1 point because it was normal images and not stock images (It was actually just borders), I opened this doc and was in love the moment I opened it, got killed my a mementic agent then saw that all the hyperlinks worked and were properly formatted, Im actually drooling looking at this

Writing: 10/25
As much as this pains me to do, I cant be biased despite this log looking gorgeous.Positives: the color scheme and layout was great, along with the size of the document and pictures.Negatives: the font was a tad bit small and I had to enhance to read it properly, the grey font made it a bit harder to read and there were a few grammar errors, which is expected. Also you didnt redact the year which is 99 times out of 100 a must

Notes: By far one of my top three favorite logs ever

Edited by FeaR x Green Pikachu