KillJoy II Officer Application

A Y Y Orange Bugatti

What is your in game rank and name? Midshipman KillJoy II

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:53835738

How long have you been in Naval? Since before 10-1-22

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer? My belief is that to have a thriving regiment there needs to be leadership. Unfortunately Naval is one that is lacking of such, I have previously been in a low command position within a regiment and understand the inner workings of battalions and their need for command. Naval is complex and has the potential to be the largest battalion on the server due to its many sub routes. I am unfortunately not interested in sub routes and want to support the main foundation that is the navy. I wish to once again show my worth within a battalion by Pursuing nothing more than a support role. Becoming an officer would not be a main benefit to me but to the navy as an entirety. I have already spoken to senior command of Naval and expressed my goals and ambitions. Those ambitions would align perfectly with simply with regimental growth and allow others to surpass myself to becoming higher command positions within the regiment. My strive for officer is not to climb the ranks but to ensure others do, provide others with a chance at being officer by teaching and by guiding those to becoming great leadership.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer? Enlistment, smooth operational status, and guidance 

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?

I will merely provide support and guidance to enlisted, NCO’s and fellow officers wishing the battalion. To be a member they can go to for questions and concerns in hopes to be given assistance with such

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

previous experience as COL, involving myself in matters to learn from them, my dedication to one single regiment, aswell as being a stable, well rounded, educated person 

• former IF LTCOL(Lieutenant Squad Lead)

Major -Support

Very inactive from looking at your battlemetrics

Have never submitted anything into the log responses

I have barely seen you on

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 6:49 PM, Austinn said:

Major -Support

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 8:49 PM, Austinn said:

Major -Support

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM