image.png.cd37ba72652a2eda2f44ab1f9c567769.png

||>>PLEASE ENTER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD<<||

||>>DOCTER FLOWERS | ****_**-***<<||

||>>ACCESS GRANTED<<||

>>||WELCOME....DOCTER FLOWERS<<||

||>>NOW SHOWING ALL INFO ON SCP-173 TEST 209<<||

Lore Rank/Name: JR DR Flowers

SCP #: SCP-173 *THE STATUE*

Test Idea: To see if the statue could snap a d-class's neck by making the d-class touch it while having 2 other d-class look at it

Background Research: SCP-173 is a statue that is animate and completely hostile. To make sure SCP-173 does not move you must have at least 2 people to have eyes on him, 3 people will increase your odds of survival. If 2 or 3 people do not have eyes on him the statue with move to the closest person and snap their neck, we are sure that SCP-173 is really fast as we can hear concrete drag on the feet if he moves.

Hypothesis: My Hypothesis states that SCP-173 will attack at will as he is very hostile and that its very likely he will attack if someone touches them regardless if anyone's looking at him.

Observations: I was unable to look during the test but I got the D-Class to tell me what was happening, from what i heard when the D-Class went up to touch it when 2 others where looking at SCP-173, nothing happened, he showed no hostility, I told the D-Class to touch his face, arms legs, but nothing happened, the D-Class where then brought out of SCP-173's CC and injected with Class A Amnestic and that concluded the test

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images):N/A

Analysis/Conclusion (was your hypothesis correct, why or why not, how can this discovery benefit the foundation?): My Hypothesis was indeed wrong and that SCP-173 will only attack when no one has visual of him, how will this benefit the foundation, well, it wont because he will just kill everyone and wont stop until he is dead.

Edited by FlowersJr