SCP-268 *The Hat*

FlowersJr

Lore Rank/Name: JR Dr Flowers

SCP #: SCP-268 *The Hat*

Test Idea: wanted to know if the affects only affect the user when being touched, or only when they put it on

Background Research: From what we know, SCP-268 will make the user invisible if put on, as of now  it still has the same effect and nothing new has come up.

Hypothesis: My hypothesis states that  SCP-268 will also make the user when put on a foot, or hand because I think that when something fills up the hat that's what triggers the invisibility.

Observations (what happened?): From what I saw, when the CLASS-D put the hat on his foot or finger, the effects of invisibility did not occur, but when he did indeed put on the hat, he went invisible. After he took off the hat, he explained that he felt nauseous and drunk, and that his eyes hurt, this is all new effects to me but maybe another Researcher has come across these symptoms. That Concludes the test.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images):N/A(I took screenshots but they aren't appearing)

Analysis/Conclusion (was your hypothesis correct, why or why not, how can this discovery benefit the foundation?): My Hypothesis was Wrong, and I instead learned that the user may come across symptoms such as nauseous and drunk feelings. I feel this could benefit the Foundation if we can duplicate it and make a safe version for our men.