SCP-207 *Nuka Cola*

FlowersJr

Lore Rank/Name: JR Dr Flowers

SCP #: SCP-207 *Nuka Cola*

Test Idea: see if any new effect may appear that we did not see

Background Research: from what we have discovered, SCP-207 makes the person who has consume the drink to be more energetic and run at abnormal speeds for a human, they are the only effects we know of, but there may be more as we continue to research and test this is SCP.

Hypothesis: My hypothesis states the Nuka Cola will will give abnormal effects to the user who drinks it.

Observations (what happened?): From what I saw, the D-Class started to gain abnormal effects such as Higher energy, this is what he said*i feel more energized than I've ever been, and I'm a 40 year old male* I could also see that he was starting to run faster then a average human been.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images):N/A

Analysis/Conclusion (was your hypothesis correct, why or why not, how can this discovery benefit the foundation?): My Hypothesis was correct...as always... as the D-Class gained abnormal effect and started to run faster then the average human being, i also think this could benefit the Foundation if we could recreate this and make safe for use.