Wassabi's Nu7 Application

Wassabi

In Game Name: Wassabi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:532604119

Discord Name: Wassabi
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here: I have 6 warns, however all of them were gathered before my permanent ban. After I got unbanned I changed my behaviour.
When did you start playing on SCP-RP?: Late 2020's probably

Why do you want to join Nu-7?: I want to join Nu7 to expand my tactical skills inside the foundation. As of right now, I am a command member of CCU in the medical branch, and I hope I will be able to further acquire more combat doctrines as a Nu7 unit to fulfill my requirement of securing and protecting the foundation from breached SCP's or CI raids. Coming to a conclusion, I wish to join Nu7 to become a better combatant and, like I said, acquire more experience in tactical operations.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here: At the moment I don't have any strikes/punishments active, but I did had one strike in D5 for killing someone with the elevator (when the old map existed)

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers: 
FORMER: Nu7 CPL (2021), E11 SSGT, D5 SSGT, Security SM, RnD SVA
CURRENT: Medical Manager, MA

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

• J0LT locked this topic