SITE-13 / CROSS TEST / 096/035

Dr. Zitterman

• 2 weeks later...

Lore - 15/15

[10 points for entity lore] [5 points for test result accuracy based on lore]

The main points gathered from the test: 096 was accurately represented, 035 was accurately represented (in best capability to GamingLight lore). 035 'killed' 096 and he was brought back to the chamber and came back to life. I'd say lore accuracy and test accuracy is rather accurate.

Length - 20/20

[15 points for page length with no filler] [5 points for photos]

You have test photos, and from what I see, there is no filler. No reason to take points here.

Creativity - 15/15

[15 points for original test] [1 point taken for every other test with same hypothesis (within 6 months of posting)]

Nothing seems out of the ordinary here! No one has had a similar test idea within 6 months so you should be good.

Grammar - 29.5/30

[Default 30 points for grammar] [.5 points taken for 1 grammar mistake]

Went through this with Grammarly - most of it was hyphens and nitpicking, but there was one misspelling mistake and one which I debated about taking off, but didn't since the message was still conveyed clearly (on instead of about), but otherwise, still good.

Format - 19/20

[10 points for original format] [10 points for required information]

You made your own format, so 10 points there. There's no dedicated section for stating your lore name in it, however you do put it in multiple times, so it's just one point taken off, just make sure to put it in for future tests. Otherwise, all good!

Misc - 0/0

FINAL SCORE

98.5/100

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP