Gordon Hunter's Delta-5 Application

Sylvdox

Name - Gordon Hunter

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:178555102

Discord Name - Sylvdox#6943

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security) - SEC PVT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - None

Why do you want to join Delta-5? - I wish to join MTF Delta-5 in order to practice my battle skills and test a new branch and see how it excels against several factors such as SCPs or GOIs. I want to try something unique and see how I progress into it and as I reach new heights and see things go by. I want to progress into another branch and have fun overall with it. I wish to be an useful asset to the foundation to help combat any threats that may put in danger the life of our dear personnel.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) - I believe I am fit for Delta-5 due to my strategic and combat nature that I have. I am able to think well under pressure and come out on top if I pull everything according to plan. I am someone who is loyal and will obey the orders of any command that give me an appointment or an order. I swear loyalty and to follow the branch SOP. I want to be able to help and assist anyone in need.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? - Yes, I promise.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! - Copy.

Accepted

Contact an FTO for training

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT