RMG'S OS Application

RMG

What’s your In-Game Name?

RMG

What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:544236221

What is your Rank?

ME

Total strikes you’ve ever received?

How many warnings do you have on GL?

image.thumb.png.50387c4dd4c53d593e29285a429bafb3.png

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

i Believe that if i was given the opportunity to become a OS in maintenance it would give the chance to grow even more in maintenance and gain command experience.Also it would show how dedicate i am to the branch.I believe that i would be able to show leadership when active on the job.Showing good leadership would increase maintenance activity because it would motivate enlisted personal to hop on the job.I would aim to get the branch more active by doing training and encouraging others to train as well.I would make sure people follow sop rules while on the job and make sure people know what to do if they ever have any questions while they are on the job.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

I would first tell them to return to the training room, and that there actions may result in a do not train from the branch.If they continue to not listen and leave the room i would demote them from the job and put a do not train on them.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

I would first tell them if they want to go on a patrol with me so they can pass time and not rdm inside of bunks.If they don't want to patrol i would suggest some gambling or just talking to each other to pass time.If it is off hours and not affecting anyone i would not mind it as long as they don't intervene with anyone else.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?

First i would tell them to return to bunks so i can explain what rules they broke and what they did wrong.If they comply and realize what they did wrong and stop then thats good. but if they continue to break sop rules and defcon rules i would tell them that they are going to either get verbally warned or striked depending on the severity of the rules they broke. 

+support

RMG is goated, he is very good man and you will make him command this instant or i will find you and mail you a "present"

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 3 weeks later...