Frosty's 501st Officer Application

Alpha0

501st Legion (Vader's Fist) Applications 

(To apply for Officer, you must be an MSG+)

501st Legion Officer Format:

What is your In Game Name?

ARCTRN MSG Frosty 10

What is your SteamID? 

STEAM_0:0:142293867

How Long Have You Been In 501st? 

Close to a month I believe      

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]

I want to become and officer in the 501st for several reasons, but ill start by talking about the biggest and primary reasons. Which would be to make sure the battalion is in good condition as well as better the battalion. These are the main reasons to why I want to become an Officer in the 501st. I believe I can start doing these better at the rank of Officer, this is because as a NCO my recourses are more limited, but if I was an officer I would have more recourses to my disposal to use to better the battalion as well as help other troopers in the battalion, weather that be issues they are having In-game or out of game, or even with another battalion. If I become an officer. I could help solve these issues better. That's one of the main reasons I would want to become an officer. Another reason I want to become and officer is, I help lots and lots or command and officer experience, because of this I think I can help other officers and NCO's become better and do better within the battalion as a whole. To go along with this, to just overall improve every standpoint in the battalion. Another reason I want to become an officer in the 501st is because of my dedication. I feel dedicated to this battalion and because of that I want to do more, and help more. This goes back to wanting to help improve the battalion in everyway that I can. My finale reason for wanting to become and officer is, the community. The community that 501st command has built is just amazing, and honestly. I would love to help build on that and become a key part of this community we have. Those are my reasons for wanting to become and officer.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

There are several way that I could assist 501st command by obtaining an officer rank, but I want to focus on the big reasons I could assist with. Improving the battalion, as I have recently stated I want to help better this battalion, the community is fantastic, but I feel like I could assist with improving on all of these stanzas I have repeatedly said in my application. The reason I keep saying it, is because there so important to me and my Ideals within this community and battalion. To better and improve on everything, I could assist with doing more tryouts and I already do, doing more trainings, and more sims. With this I could assist 501st command with getting more members into the 501st, and actually maintaining them and giving them a reason to stay. Unlike other officers, once they train or recruit someone, they just leave them alone and let them do whatever they want. I don't think this is completely correct to do. Because of this one of the ways I could help 501st command is by being by them, helping them and connecting to them. When getting to know someone and befriending them, it doesn't matter what rank or lifestyle you live or are. Everyone has a connection, because of this. I wish to pry open on all of this, and try to connect to everyone in 501st. This can help the Command team because, once you reach Captain, or Maj+, people in the battalion stop going straight to you because they don't know how you could act towards them now that you have that rank. I want to break that barrier, I want them to be able to come up to us, without having seconds thoughts or opinions on weather they can trust us. This is why I want to become a 501st officer, as well as how I could and want to assist the 501st Command team, by me obtaining this status and role within 501st.

How many strikes do you have? 

None 

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

To start this off, I could bring several Qualification to the Officer team. One of the many qualifications I could bring to the officer is my experience, I have quite a bit of experience. Weather that be leading people and or trying to help others mature and how to act. From my experience of being in several command positions, I have learned to lead, to be a role model, and how to bring others up and not down. Some people put others down, because they think they have too. I disagree with this, If something bad happened, you need to bring them up, have a training or sim/event with them. While you're in that sim you can explain to them what they could fix and do to be better, and to learn from others. Another reason I believe I am qualified is my maturity and wiliness to learn from others if need, as well as to set an example for the rest of the NCO's and Enlisted. Lastly, my final Qualification I could bring to the 501st Officer team. Would be my loyalty, I have been in many battalions as well as battalions that have been removed, but I have found a home in the 501st unlike any other battalion I was in.

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

I have had quite a bit of experience as an officer. My experience ranged from being 2LT to Commander in a battalion. This is all during my Long journy on this server, that started a few years ago.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?:

The purpose of and Officer is to make sure the battalion is running while Command can't be on, as well as. Too make sure that the NCO's are playing there role in the battalion. Now an officer doesn't just watch the NCO's, they watch the Enlisted as well. This is because they give out promotions to those deserving of one. because of this they need to be watching everyone. So they primary purpose of an officer is to better prepare those below him/her, so that they could be the future of that battalion.

Edited by Frosty101

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

+ Support

- Active and dedicated

- Respectful to all players

- Known through community

OMG its like looking through a mirror!!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy