ballsy TE application

Nyxx

What is your In-Game name?

ballsy

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:523297309

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

MP

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

image.thumb.png.422073297038dc12f220b92d51d6ceb9.png

Who gave you permission to apply?

proredfly

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I believe i would be a good fit for trauma engineer because, I am a very dedicated maintenance player.I am on maintenance every day and posting logs for both CS and regular maintenance.I believe if i was able to get TE i would be able to grow in maintenance and it would overall help the whole of maintenance.It would open my range of role play more and be helpful with others role play just not limited to my own.I understand the purpose of maintenance and the key aspects to succeed in maintenance.I also understand the responsibility of holding the Trauma Engineer role to its fullest extent.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. i would heal the corporal since medical is my first priority then i would go fix 966s cell

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?i would fix 106 cc fast and then go with g9  because squading up with g9 comes before maintenance as maintenance is second

Edited by Nyxx

+ support                                           

+see him on maintenance every day.

+Active.

+ Would be good maintenance Trauma engineer  if given the opportunity.

Edited by RMG