The admin's name in-game:

Scor

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

N/A

What warning did you receive:

RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false:

There was a active BP robbery with a hostage. CPT Noah, CSM Sammy, and SGT Sourg(me) were on Scene. The President and Vice-President Show up saying they can negotiate which Beans and Think know very well before making the statement that President/Vice President can't negotiate. Why were the Presidents there? Who knows. We then told them verbally to fuck off or we will shoot them. Then they proceed to stand there and then I shot the Vice-President as you see in the video he is not complying with us when we said Fuck Off. After the VP was killed the President finally got out of site of the robbing criminals so I did not have to proceed on killing him.

Any extra information:

I have a week Ban know cause of this and cannot Play GL PRP on Thanksgiving Break for a petty Report and warning.

Edited by Sourg

• Head of Staff

Firstly, you need to give 3 warnings to the person you want to leave the area (and he's a government official). I warned you for RDM because you did not advert a warn or say anything verbally 3 times. You have past warns for RDM. I am deeply sorry if you feel I misjudged this situation, it was a long sit and I tried to gather as much evidence for both sides of the sit. 

dM43pL3.png