In-game name:Babbu

Steam name:GL babbu maan

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:460413412

What is my Discord name?:babbu#5814

What is my staff rank?:Moderator

How often do you use discord:

Very often.I would say about 4-5 hours

Why would I like to be a member of the support team?:

I would like to be a part of the support team because I bring some handy skills to the team.One of them is that I am a great proiblem solver.I can quickly try to descelate problems if there is a problem going on.Such as if there is a major problem on teamspeak and someone needs some help,I can lend that help.I also bring good communication.Communication ties in with problem solving as both are needed to descelate problems.Some instances of good communication are needed just in case something is happening such as a fight going on or something.Ive been on the server since december of last year and I believe that the skills and such I have learned in the server can apply.Also,I can use some in world skills which are major help in dire situations.Ever since Ive joined staff,Ive enjoyed helping people and I believe this brings me a new oppertunity to help out people as much as I can.

How would I greet someone that has a problem?

Hello (persons name).My name is Babbu and I am here to assist you.How can I help you today?

Good application, not much accountability since you are a mod however that doesn’t mean everything. Seems like you’re eager to learn and be a part of the Support Team. I would be willing to give you a chance.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support