Yellow's Nu7 Application

Yellowjacket

In Game Name: Yellow
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:44523937
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): Yellowjacket#1878
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): I don't know exactly but probably around 2019 or 2020

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I have been in Nu7 before and it is my preferred branch and MTF to play, I want to help with securing SPCs and dealing with containment breaches while staying within the facility. I enjoy working with the team and resolving anything that comes up be it SCP breaches, feeding SCPs, CI/GOI raids etc. I will be active within the branch and try to preform as best as I can and most importantly, have fun.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): I've been in CI ,Nu7, E11, Medical and Maintenance at various times on the server.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

Fear, full of hate perforates me like a yellowjacket.

• Giga locked this topic