D0GG0 Player Report- Accepted

Mr Yobo

Your in game name: Mr Yobo

The player's in game name: D0GG0

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:217668805

What did the player do: Random Deathmatch. 

Evidence (required): 
(I do not have video recording)
I was on my Government Custom Class "Policía Federal" when I followed "koohula" (an Enforcer Job) into the bank and down into the vault room.
They assumed I was non Government Class. (Please note to some my Player Model is an Error)

After the suspect successfully lock picked a safety deposit box I tased them and handcuffed them. 
After successfully handcuffing this individual I started to drag them out of the vault and into the foyer at the bottom of the stair well. 

Image1.png.8d6c9497f66bad7e3fd6192862575a11.png

Once I had the perp in the foyer the Banks Alarms started to go off, "D0GG0" has rushed into the bank and has rushed down the stairwell to the midway platform. 
They then begin to open fire on me with a Mac10, I did not manage to get a weapon out as I had handcuffs in my hands. (Image 2, Image 3)
After they successfully killed me, they did not enter the vault to rob the bank. Instead they begin to lockpick the suspect I had handcuffed. 

Image2.png.f7b0c28010db1b1024b3f744f94a8dd0.png

Image3.png.66369671159d27fdce5ffe6212ec8d25.png

They did not intend to rob the bank, their intentions were to free someone from handcuffs. (Image 4)
They failed to advert assist or jailbreak and intern a Random Deathmatch occurred.
Robbing the bank does not require an advert, but assisting a family member does. (Players were not in the same family)

Image4.png.9269979907425a086a403a9d9a699d4c.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn.

Any extra information:
I was unable to conduct a admin sit in game as Immediately after this situation happened I had to attend things away from my computer.
However when I did return (50 Minutes later) Ducky was able to provide me with the logs I needed to make this report. I then asked a Lead Admin for advise on this. It was also the time of night when players decided to neglect server rules and start random shootouts around spawn.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png