The Cult of Elmo

What is your IGN (In Game Name)? 
501st JT SPC Elmo 8124
What is your SteamID? 
STEAM_0:1:69376292
What is your Discord (Akeru#1483)? 
serverclearingpomson#0183
How long have you been in 501st? 
I have been in the 501st for about a week.
Why Do You Want to Become an NCO in 501st? [65+ Words] 

An NCO in the battalion is generally described as someone who utilizes tryouts in order to gain new members in their respected battalion. NCOs will also be expected to help enlisted learn the ropes in their battalion, in this case that would be the 501st. These are most of why I want to be an NCO in the 501st blueberry battalion. Throughout my years of playing Garry’s Mod Starwars rp, I have come to find joy in hosting tryouts. Most of this because I get to meet new people and am able to do something while events are not happening. I may only have a week in 501st but going off the announcements and my experience, I usually see around three 501st on a day. It would be my pleasure to help bring this number up! I would like to see my progress in the 501st and in this server in general. I have played this server about 2 years ago, however, the max rank I got was SGT and moderator in staff. Because of this, I want to climb up the ranks of a battalion I enjoy which currently is the 501st.Consequently, I want to become a 501st NCO in order to scale myself and to host tryouts to grow out this excellent battalion. 

P.S This is only 220 words so sorry for the lack of words.

How often can you be Online? 
 I am usually online for 2 hours during weekdays and sometimes up to 5 hours on weekends.
 Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) 

No