Garry Obamas app

Garry obama

In Game Name: Garry obama
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):  STEAM_0:0:544949003
Discord Name (Bread#0001): name#9230
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): mid august this year

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):I want to join nu7 because it would offer me a new way to enjoy this server and help me to experience new things that this server offers. It would also help me to enhance the server and to build on basic skills required for rp servers in general. Finally I feel as if it would be beneficial for me to join Nu7 because I could learn more about the foundation and have an overall different gameplay and rp point of view where I can see the foundations side of things

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):CI 2lt, CI dhls, CI RND SIN, CI RND DHFTO

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  I do

Chris insurgency