Form for applying

EverythingGoat

Name -  EverythingGoat

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:220754041

Discord Name - EverythingGoat#7990

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Sec SM

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - None

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I enjoy MTF and just hanging on in D-block is getting a bit boring also, I want to help out more during CI raids and SCP breaches.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I've been a part of Gamelight SCP for 6 months now and really enjoy how compared to most other SCP RP servers, they do shit in here and make it a fun experience for everyone. I would enjoy being part of Delta-5 due to having great combat skills and being an active well known user in Security and Teamspeak, plus I know my way around the map. Please message me first in discord as I don’t know who to message sometimes for training, thank you and have a good day.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Accepted
Please contact an FTO for training.

• Like 1

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

• Giga locked this topic