Shads OS Application

coolshads1234

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Shads

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:168906962

3. What is your Rank? MP/NCS/FTO

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? From what I believe, I have zero strikes

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? None that I know of

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? I don't really have a job, and I'm free almost all the day, expect for some days which mainly is holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas 

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?
I'll be honest, some recommanded me to try and apply but if I have to put it in my own words on why I should try and become Maintenance Command Member.     I am activate almost all the day, either just grinding on Maintence, I'm also from time to time ready to train new recruits for Maintence and heard some say I was good at training them when they passed.     I'm also friendly for most people that are chill, and try to help anyone that needs help whenever they need it too. 

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?
I would first try my best to talk to him about it and if he still hasn't stopped escaping the training room and refusing to return, I would first try and call a admin as well as to blacklist him.     If there is others with him that wants to be trained, I wouldn't try and talk to him and tell him that if he keeps this up I will have to call a admin and blacklist him.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?
I would tell him to calm down with that because some people would not take it too kindly on getting RDM'ed and would call a staff member on them, which would then defeat being trained as a JM anyway.  

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?
I would tell him to first stop right now any give him a verbal warning, either strike, demote, or even remove him from his whitelist.

+support

Very active, great person! and overall great maintenance.

(questions could've gone more into detail, but i can understand the stress and etc of making a application) 

Overall should be looked at for command.

air-fryer-clearly-you-dont-own-an-air-fryer.gif

Edited by -Elevate-

+support

Great guy, actual dream team with skull (i hear the discord vc in the background)  we also did the hcz stealth patrol, actual defenseless crabs walking arround for trash.

Would love to see Shads and Skull as command, both are great and have a future in maintenance

Proceeds to mug him

5 hours ago, -Elevate- said:

+support

Very active, great person! and overall great maintenance.

(questions could've gone more into detail, but i can understand the stress and etc of making a application) 

Overall should be looked at for command.

dont have much experience with him but from what I've seen would be a good fit!

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png 

Pending

This can be due to recent events/problems, no availability of slots, or other reasons.
You will still be put into consideration when the next availability comes around.
If you wish to withdraw your app at any time you are free to do so.

23 hours ago, coolshads1234 said:

Change of plans if I may, I want to withdraw my app here, I might be getting command on RND and I don't want to get any confusing for it, I'll try and do a different apply for Maintenace command the next time if I can.

Very well, due to the choice to withdraw your app it will be denied. You may reapply in one week

Denied