Larrys MTF D-5 App

Rickey23234

Name - Larry

Steam ID -STEAM_0:0:437830301

Discord Name -UsErNaMe#6887

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  -not enlisted

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -i have 7 inactive warns from 6+months to years ago

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want a Job in the Security but I think gensec is kind of slinky and rude for no reason i know COC and can follow orders very well and am a reasonable guy

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)  i know COC and can follow orders very well and am a reasonable guy who can be a good add i have lots of EXP in gmod Gunfights and all milsim stuff im on all the time so i will be there for important meetings and trainings i can be very chill and outgoing or really serious depending on what's happening I am great at team work and have leadership skills too i know the map decently and can move around and i gave played on this server for years

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I do

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! I will 

Edited by Rickey23234

16 minutes ago, Rickey23234 said:

i know COC and can follow orders very well and am a reasonable guy who can be a good add i have lots of EXP in gmod Gunfights and all milsim stuff

this will be denied if you dont reach the 50 word minimum

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Accepted
Please contact an FTO for training.

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

24 minutes ago, Rickey23234 said:

ok all fixed

congratulations on becoming D5 😄

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Pills locked this topic