Rex Yeets Delta-5 Application

SkullKiller20085

Name - Rex Yeet

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:496666675

Discord Name - SkullKiller20085#0228

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - I am in the security branch and my rank is security enlisted and that is all. Also i just made an account so thats why it says im new.

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - I have one currently active warn and since warns from from other gaminlight servers show all in one i dont know which warn is active or how many warns i have specifically on the scp-rp server

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I am level 55 and know a good amount of the facillity although since they changed the map i need to learn it again but all ive ever been was a enlisted security guard and i have recently just back on this server so since delta-5 doesnt need any rank requirements i thought it would be a good place to start here learn the map and also learn how to be an mtf since ive never been one and i think itd be a great experience. Have also heard that this is a great group of people to join.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) Now although i have no mtf experience i do have some security experience and used to play on this server a lot and now most of the rules. The only mtf experience i have is on civil gamers which is the other SCP-RP server. Now i think i should be let into Deta-5 is because i am pretty active and apart from school hours i can be on at anytime of the day pretty much. Also i am pretty good at Pvp and know how to use most weapons.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Absolutely

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! Alright!

Edited by SkullKiller20085

Accepted

Contact FTO+ for training

Edited by scotched

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

• Giga locked this topic