SCP-999 Test log

Dutch-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W8Fy6mM0KSIGRS7YjUWbxNydd3Guej6aUdIcxAKfs-0/edit?usp=sharing

This is my first test log, I hope it isn't the worst first log.

And at the time of posting i do not believe i am on the roster just yet, But i wanted to have this out before i completely forget i made it.

(And hopefully this is posted correctly, I am not sure how to use this forum completely)

image.png

• 3 weeks later...

Accessing Log Grading system...

Lore - 15/15

(Does the document follow currently established GL/SCP lore?)

While unconventional, the hypothesis and lore relation do connect in some way. For example, you bring up that SCP-999 tasted like stale bread, which would make sense due to SCP-999's demeanor at the time.

Length - 20/20

(For the test, is the document the appropriate length and is there major filler?)

A four page document for an experiment such as this would definitely make sense, especially with visual stimuli being made available. Good work!

Creativity - 12/15

(Has the test been done before? If so, does it change circumstances or does it aim to corroborate previous test results?)

After searching through, a test similar to this was conducted before by "ItsSpeky". However, the test did not end the same way, and, to give credit where its due, it would make sense that SCP-999 would go from sadness after one time abuse to anger on two time abuse - candy or not.

Grammar - 25/30

(Can the test be understood in a grammatical standpoint? Are there glaring grammatical or punctual errors?)

Test had multiple capitalization errors throughout where they were not needed, otherwise, the test was well written and described. I could definitely understand what was going on.

Format - 20/20

(Does the test meet the minimum required format to be graded? If not, is it replaced by an equally acceptable requirement?)

Minimum format requirements were most definitely met, you added all that you could and made the document look good and understandable along the way. Definitely liked the black background with white text and usage of SCP logos at the beginning and end of documentation. Only thing I could recommend was to make the Foundation logos transparent and part of the background to make it look cooler, but you did well overall in this portion.

Misc - 0/1

(Does the person somehow go above and beyond in some form? If so, why?)

Not really any outstanding circumstances in this test to provide an extra point.

FINAL SCORE

91/100

Good work. Keep it up, Drey.

~ Research Asst. Supervisor, Ternith Plague

Logging out...

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP