Snoddy/Billie D5 Application

Billie

Name - Snoddy

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:166723860 

Discord Name - Billie#1800

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Not currently enlisted in any specific group.

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - yTGPUEj.png

Why do you want to join Delta-5?  have been informed upon my return to this server after a long time that this is a good group of people to join, as well as potential to move on to a part of RP I am very interested in perusing.  

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) First Things First i think you should Let me into D5 Because im a Active Man And can normally be on 5/7 Hours a day The Second Reason is because i am a Very Good Pvper I also Believe i am a good Fit for D5 Because I have good game sense . I have been in 1 MTF branche before so I have relative knowledge of what to do and how to do it.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! Ok 

Accepted
Please contact an FTO for training.

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT