Skull's OS Application

Skullcrusher1299

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Skull

2. What’s your SteamID STEAM_0:1:212391355

3. What is your Rank? MP

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)? I personally believe i will make a great addition to the team. I am actively on the maintenance jobs. I was recently told by nympha that i should apply for command and elevate even said i have his recommendation if needed. I am levelheaded and have been told im a good judge of character. From the moment i hopped on the server and saw a man picking up trash i knew i wanted to be in maintenance. Whether i become a command member is up to the higher ups. I will be patiently waiting for the response and thank you for your time.

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? If they are refusing to return this could result in them being put on the DNT List

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation? I would first issue a verbal warning and if no one listens this could result in harsher punishment.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps? Start with a verbal warning and work my way up the punishment list if the verbal warning doesnt stick.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2022 at 11:46 AM, -Elevate- said:

+ support

questions could be more in detail, but overall great activity and I think worthy for a trial period for command!

+SUPPORT

-Good ranks

-good activity

-great recommendations

-good question answers

Good luck as OS, make Maint proud!

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

1 hour ago, War_Fruitt said:

+SUPPORT

-Good ranks

-good activity

-great recommendations

-good question answers

Good luck as OS, make Maint proud!

yeah thats pretty true

+ive seen him online a few times when i was able to play, and good log activity

three people i trust advocate for him so yeah he's probably a great fit for command

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png