Test log 354-19-I

Stryker_

Test idea - 23/25 - I liked how you formed the test idea (thinking outside the box) and looks interesting.

Grammar - 20/25 - There is some mistakes in the test; the most mistakes I saw is puncturing issues which sometimes leads to longer sentences and unformal text. Which also leads to unclear sentences. ETC. I have and example like this (Resembled 999, but in a bigger, aggressive form) instead of "Resembled" use "Resembling".

Presentation/format - 19/25 - Format was little lousy, but i like the general format. But, this kind of test is a serious one. Therefore, there should be a better format, not so scrambly.

Quality/length 23/25 - An okay length, nothing to complain about. The quality was alright, really liked how you reformed the text and thought outside the box. The only thing i want to pinpoint is the lore accuracy, nothing more :).

Overall 84/100 = Graded a few of your documents, they are getting better and better. Just want you to focus on your spelling. Spelling is a crucial part of research; mis-spelling can lead to confusion and misleading results.

Research Assistant Manager | Research Field Agent Bourbon OA2 | Professor RRA

Current: Moderator, Event team