Afro's Officer Application

John Afro

What is your in-game name? Afro/JohnAfro

What is your current rank? MSGT/Lord

How long have you been in Shock? 3+ weeks and the time in the past

How much time do you have on the server? 4 weeks + / first joined the server Dec 11 2019

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? I feel that I deserve officer because I truly respect and enjoy shock and also doing tryouts and recruiting more shock and upholding shock rules/laws. As Officer I will do my best to do even more tryouts and do sims/trainings and coach and teach all shock under me with whatever questions or help they need. Also being former Security Director/Shock Officer in the past I have a lot of experience with shock and how to be an officer effectively and thoroughly.  Also being i will handle any and all tasks handed to me easy or hard. and as seen in the Shock logs i do many tryouts a day and i will continue that or do even more.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? I Feel that i can be trusted with this position being 3+ weeks being shock this year and in 2019-2020 being shock for 3-4+ Months Also me being Officer in shock in the past Under Arsons Command Then later on Being the Security Director and also being Naval Supervisory back then.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? I Can help command and higher officers with trainings/sims and also coaching and teaching lower shock to be the best they can ever be. Also the fact that I'm very active and I am able to go above and beyond of my work to the best of my ability and be one of the best shock I could be. I will do anything and everything that is asked of me and beyond that.

How active can you be? As Active As Can Be for now i have been on almost every day 

Edited by John Afro

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

+Support
Active
Goes above quota
Dedicated
Trustworthy
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!!

I recommend you go in more Depth in the things in your application it is really short.

• Like 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

3 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Active
Goes above quota
Dedicated
Trustworthy
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!!

I recommend you go in more Depth in the things in your application it is really short.

• Like 1

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Please speak to your MAJ+ for your officer training

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence