Staff Report- Denied

Crazyboyri

1. Your In-game: 501st PFC Watermelon 2599

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145670367

3. The admin's name in-game: Senior Admin SpookTime

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):[GL] RussTime

5. What did the admin do: I was gag for "Micspam" which I do not. I have never micspam since I've been on this server. I've on this server since 2019 and I never been warn for micspam or just micspam. 

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): N/A

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: He need to learn to have proper evidence before he does anything. I put in report, staff took my sit and he automactlly came to my sit and said that I'm just gagged for micspam and just close the sit and left. 

8. Any extra information: I've been part of this server since 2019 and I used to be part of staff and GM, I was not once mic spam. You can ask Myan, Frost, hotshot, etc that been on this server for long times. I don't minge and I don't break rules for SWRP.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

2 hours ago, Crazyboyri said:

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): N/A

It says REQUIRED for a reason. Nothing can be done off hearsay. Do you have any proof...like at all?

Please note that this is all because of a gag. Nothing on your record, no further REAL punishment. Just a gag? Sounds a little overkill man.
Also, RussTime -- the staff member you reported -- has been nothing but a great member of the community and an exceptional staff member. This isn't how he is.

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

2 minutes ago, Crazyboyri said:

Unfortunately I don't. The chat keep blowing up but can't get a screenshot of it.

SMT will most likely deny this. There's no proof which -- as stated above in all caps -- is required. I suggest you gather proof before making a post and wasting valuable time.

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Head of Staff

DENIED

Due to lack of evidence, this report will be denied. The specified staff member will not be punished.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander