Dakota's OS Application

Dakota

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

Dakota

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:200164653

3. What is your Rank?

ME

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

I believe I should become a Maintenance Command member because I am an experienced member on the server and I'm dedicated to maintenance. I have 7 weeks on the server and I am very familiar with both the MOTD and SOP. I am a former Command Overseer in E11 and a former Delta Command member in CI RnD. I am very experienced in the server and have command experience and know how to lead and act as a command member. After retiring from those two branches months ago I went on a hiatus before rejoining and joining Maintenance. This is honestly the most fun and active I have been on the server in a long time, I love the roleplay and experience on maintenance, compared to the constant Team Death Match feel of MTF or Security. Thus, I believe I am well suited to be a Maintenance Command member as I am dedicated to this branch and have much experience as command. I hope to become command and have even more fun and experience much more on Maintenance. 

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

I would explain to him that he must return and be trained. If he refuses to listen I would employ security or MTF to detain. If he still refuses I would attempt to demote him and place him on a DNT. 

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

I would tell them to stop and do something else to pass the time, I'd also warn them that if they continue they will be punished. If they continue to keep going I would strike them or remove them if they are JM.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?

I would alert them to the fact that they are breaking the rules and tell them to stop. If they seem like they don't even know about the rules I would ask for their trainer and see if they are training properly. But, after the warning if they continue to break rules I would strike them and alert other command to watch them closely (depending on the severity of the rules being broken.

Edited by Dakota
Promoted to Expert
  • Skull 1

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

+ Support
-Nice guy
-CMD Experience
-Active
-Why not give him a chance?

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png