501st Officer Application

Golden8345

501st Legion Officer Format:

What is your In Game Name?
                                                      501st SNRHVY MSG Golden 8345

What is your SteamID?
                                                             STEAM_0:0:63735631

How Long Have You Been In 501st?
                                          Since 07/17/22 the same day when i joined the server.

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]
                          I want to become Officer to help my own 501st onto events, trainings, simulations, tryouts, sub branches tryouts and to keep my 501st activity and discipline to the highest rate as possible in the server. I also want to do mass recruitment and training for my own 501st, but that will exclude the minges and those type of people who always ruins everything in the regiment or in the server itself like RDM, Disrespecting, Disobeying and such.. basically what a minge does in every server is to ruin it. Another things like... on DEFCON 5, doing patrols, guarding areas and such aswell, basically anything that every regiment has to do, but also give them tour where our Battlestations is.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
                   As mentioned above, I would like to assist 501st Command with this rank onto the situations that they can't do or they aren't available in the time but others like Enlisted are in but they require NCOs or COs to guide them through. Plus to improvise 501st onto greatness and not be that one inactive regiment i used to know once i joined in the server. Also contributing in updating rosters and all that.. That's all i can say due already explained enough above.

How many strikes do you have? 
                                                                    None. 

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?
                                                      Keeping the 501st documents at the date with the server's updates since i seen it quite out of date, to add more information, to improve the formations and faces, and since i know 501st Legion too well because i watched lots of stuff about them, to improve the introduction of the 501st Legion and what they actually are..  to add 501st as Darth Vader's personal troops as it is used to be in the lore instead of the Deathtroopers, Nova Troopers and Royal Guards can stay, but Deathtroopers doesn't have anything to do with Darth Vader that much.     

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?
                                                      Not at all, but i have ambition to do so.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?:
                                                      Leading their men, guide them, inspire them, teach them to do what's right for their own regiment and for the others around them onto training, simulations, tryouts and such but also keeping their Enlisted and NCOs active.

Edited by Golden8345

Just a heads up, your word count for both questions requiring a minimum of 100 and 75 are currently 89 and 66 respectively.
Little tip: you can use Google Doc to draft it up before pasting it and hold CTRL+SHIFT+C and it will give you a word count; if you highlight a selection and hit those hotkeys it will give you only the selection's word count.

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

image.thumb.png.0bfc9b2cf7a667fb434fc1f519a37d79.png

Thank you for expressing interest. In this case we believe you'd make a good Officer in the future, however for the time being we feel you'd be better for us as an NCO.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Theta locked this topic