Treys Trial Senior GuardApplication

trey.lewis

What is your in game name? Saber Guard Armatus

What is your in game rank? VI

Are you in shadow guard? no but i am a Saber Guard

How long have you been in Royal Guard? from 7/24/22 till now

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words] There are many reasons I would like to become an officer within the Royal Guard but my main reason is to help further the potential of the regiment. I would also like to become a Trial Senior Guard to help maximize the standards that all Royal Guards should follow, train NCOs, maintain the fun that Royal Guards could have, show responsibility for future and current Royal Guards, and overall help with the growth of our regiment. I believe that the future and stability of the regiment fall to the leadership and I would like to become part of that future. I would also like to be a role model for the regiment as a whole and be someone that fellow CDTs and NCOs can look up to for guidance. I want to help maximize the potential of NCOs as they progress through the ranks and reward those deserving of it. I want newcomers to see the fun they can have as a Royal Guard, all while maintaining the high standards that Royal Guards follow.

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words] If accepted I could assist by being active during dead times of the server when cadet burnout starts to show. I also would be available to promote cadets deserving of promotion if off cool-down. I also dedicate all of my time to Royal Guard and have only played on ST for about 30 minutes before I purchased the RG package so you wouldn't have to worry about any other commitments. I am up to date on all rules and regulations for the regiment and can answer questions if needed too. I would also be able to host assassination sims during times that others may not be on and keep the fun going for RG. 

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain) I was a Vice Admiral on IFN

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?Experience and dedication to the regiment. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) yes i do

+support

-From what i hear, he is in an odd time zone, so he would be able to fill in a gap of the night where Officers arent common
-seems to be a very good leader and role model
-is current Saber Guard, which is difficult to get into without showing amazing leadership qualities.

Edited by BloodyFork
changing Text color

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

13 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

+support

-From what i hear, he is in an odd time zone, so he would be able to fill in a gap of the night where Officers arent common
-is current Saber Guard, which is difficult to get into without showing amazing leadership qualities.

I’ve seen them on a decent amount even though we have different time zones and they have been a great RG.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

20 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

+support

On 10/10/2022 at 4:21 PM, BloodyFork said:

+support

He goes out of his way for his fellow ncos and cadets to help lead them very deserving of this position. 

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 10/10/2022 at 10:21 PM, BloodyFork said:

+support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member