SCP-009 test

Stryker_

Name: Stryker
Test: Cross test with SCP-009

Note: To acces this document you need clearance level 2 or higher. 

Test Log-513

(Been a while since my last research document, so tried my best to get back on the right track so hopefully this is decent, any tips would be handy)

Edited by Stryker_

Username: Stryker

Writing/Grammar: 14/20

There are a few grammar mistakes. You did not putting commas in some places as well as "the" where it needs to be. Also the background is copied from the wiki which is not allowed unless you mention it some where in your document.

Test Idea/Execution: 20/20

I like that you included 2 tests in one document. Your ideas and execution are phenomenally done. You have done an excellent job explaining what happened. Great job!

Format: 18/20

The format is nice, its very unique. The font and text size are perfect for reading.

Length: 17/20

The length is decent. It could have been longer, but I don't think it was needed. 

Lore: 19/20

Everything checks out with 009's lore. The test is explained, and it doesn't seem far-fetched. Including multiple tests a great idea. Good job!

Wanderer's Library Archivist Point: 0/1

(This is my personal point, giving it to the document that I enjoyed. If you get this point, it means you made a phenomenal document [90+])

Total score: 88/100

This is a great document. You did a amazing job. Just try writing you own background research next time!

Username: Grizz

Positions: Retired

Awards: Wanderer's Library Archivist x2 | The Exemplary Investigator Award

• Stryker_ changed the title to SCP-009 test