Proredfly's D5 Application

profredfly

• Name -  proredfly

• Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:227671721

• Discord Name - proredfly#0968

• Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - CI RCT, SEC OFC

• List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - none 😎

• Why do you want to join Delta-5?
    I know a lot of people in D5, and I would enjoy fighting alongside of them. I enjoy playing maintenance, but sometimes theres nothing to do on maintenance, as there aren't enough players to have breaches and I don't feel like giving trash or armor. If I was in D5, I could flag up whenever I was bored of maintenance, or if I just wanted to play. I do not enjoy security very much, as all I do is watch people at gates and wait for them to leave. CI is a little fun but I don't like having to just wait in bunks between each raid. As D5 I would actually be actively doing things instead of just sitting in one room waiting. Even if I was just waiting in one room it would at least be with people I know.

• Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)
    I have combat experience from many other games. I mainly play fps games so my aim is very developed. I am used to having recoil, not having recoil, bloom, not having bloom, projectile, hitscan, etc. The main fps games I play frequently are overwatch, and rainbow 6. My rainbow training gives me good experience with not shooting teammates, and overwatch gives me good experience with positioning and game sense. Both of these games, as well as many others give me experience with my aiming. I would be excellent at killing those who need to be killed.

• Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png