Mork's Gunnery Officer Application

Mork

What is your in-game name?: Mork

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:440642920

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: PO2

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?: Onlos

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I would be able to be active on the job a lot as I have shown recently with my activity. I want to plan on working on trying to bring together the different Engineering groups to make more of a group effort when it come to achieving the Repairs aboard the ISD-GL. I have had some experience in positions of some command as I have been 2LT in another battalion.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I feel like I should be trusted with the position be cause people on the server know me well and know that I'm not here to minge or cause problems while i am on the server. I can be pretty laid back at sometime but I feel like that's what makes the server fun. I am currently a Mod and GM on the server which I feel should give me some credit as it proves that I am here to make the community a fun play to be around to have have fun on.

Why do you want this rank?: I believe I would really enjoy this position and have a lot of fun and bring enjoyment to the position of Gunnery Officer plus I also believe that this is a under used job within Naval so I would like to bring it forward and show people what it can do and the power that the Sub Branch holds. I also think that they would make a great addition to the team and the synergy that it can have with others, the ability to deploy heavy weapons and cover as needed will assist in not only guarding the bridge but also when we are needed off the ship with its mobile deploy-able shield.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Of course, as it would be with any position within any battalion on the server.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To assist and oversee the Regimental Engineers aboard the ship with their day to day duties and to support people by giving them cover and armor during events, To man the Turbolasers aboard the ship. To make sure everything is up to spec and to make upgrades to the ships systems where and as they are needed, as well as to repair systems as needed.

Edited by IgnoredTiger11

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member