Jay(jajagv) Trauma Engineer application

The Penguin

What is your In-Game name?

Jay

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

SM and MA

How many strikes do you currently have?

none

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

none

Who gave you permission to apply?

Grub

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I love helping the staff and all site members. I want to keep people heathy and safe from scps, so instead of switching jobs as needed, I believe it to be best to have one job where I can do both. I have a long record of playing both Maintenance  and medical, and have preformed numerus cell repairs and surgeries,  and have no intention of leaving utility any time soon. I love this job, and want to raise higher and prove myself worthy of helping. I hope you are able to see a spot for me as Trauma engineer in the near future, and please let me know if there's any way I can help too. Thank you and have a good day

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize? I would prioritize the MTF in need of health 

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize? I would prioritize the cell repair 

Edited by The Penguin
finishing application

Jaja Is awesome 😎
but apparently he didnt answer the important questions. Didnt realize before.

Edited by profredfly
didnt realize he didnt do the thing occrectly
  • Heart-Eyes 1

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png 

• Giga locked this topic