Rascal's D5 Application

Blind

Name -  Rascal

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:555170719

Discord Name - Rascal#0200

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Security PVT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - Failrp x4, [OLD: LTS, Breaking NLR, Minging, player dis]

Why do you want to join Delta-5?  Recently, I have gotten back into the server, and I joined security but then i saw a bit about D5 and i figured oh, that looks cool and i am interested in the tasks that d5 does and i feel like expanding my roleplay experience in the server.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I believe I am fit for D5 because I have good game sense and I have a decent reputation within the server. I have been in 2 MTF branches before so I have relative knowledge of what to do and how to do it. I have had a few warns on the server but I have been relatively good and out of trouble on the server. Most of my hours on Gmod are on this server alone.  I stick to my word, and I try my best not to be annoying even though I am a "squeaker". I hope this gets accepted 😛

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

Senior Researcher / Experienced Medic / The Theorists

Professional Dumbass / RDMRDMRDM / Furry

Ha you thought there would be something [REDACTED] here.

Trial Moderator