2. What’s your SteamID? 
STEAM_0:1:227671721

3. What is your Rank?
MP NCS SFTO

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?
😎

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?
😎

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?
8/10 (not always on during the week, but during weekends im on very frequently)

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?
     I love maintenance, I love picking up trash, I love repairing CC's and doors, and I love giving out armor to my MTF buddies. I have been climbing ranks almost as soon as my cooldown is up, because I just enjoy maintenance that much and make that many logs. I'm not the most well known on GL, sure, but I believe that I have made at least enough of an impression on a few people that they remember me. I'm sure that most maintenance(except ones on LOA) would know my name, and even some mods and other branches as well. In addition I know almost all of maintenance quite well myself. This is useful as it allows me to trust my maintenance more and they would trust me as a command member more.I have read the SOP in its entirety a couple times, and know it quite well at this point. 
    In conclusion, I would be a wonderful addition to the maintenance team. I'm aware that I was very recently promoted to MP, but I still believe that I am worth promoting to OS.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

• 8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?
    I would let the trainee know that if he doesn't return he will be put on a DNT. If he continues to stay away from bunks, I would ask gensec or MTF officers for help containing the trainee, and then put the trainee on a temporary DNT.

• 8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?
    I would ask them to stop, and tell them to use rolls instead of dualing. If they continue and are MA+ I would report them to someone who can punish them. If they continue and are MJ I would give them a strike and if they are JM i would demote them and put them on a temporary DNT if necessary.

• 8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?
    Before I did anything else, I would make sure the JM is aware they are breaking these rules. If it's their first offense, I would issue a warning and make sure my fellow command members are aware that they have already been warned.
    (Next steps are if its a repeat offender)
    • First, give the JM a strike.(however you actually report strikes I am unaware)
    • Second, unwhitelist and demote the JM(1 strike policy)
    • Third, put the JM on a DNT list if necessary

GO MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and medical)

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png 

+ Support
+ Active
+ Doing a Great Job as Enlisted
+ Trained a good amount of ppl
+ Good at leading ppl

- Forum activity is ☠️ (not very important)

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Skull 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

ACCEPTED!

Contact HCMD for your training!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer