Kazza's RRH Guardian Application

Kazza

In Game Name: Kazza

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:419518753

Discord ID kazza#5912

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardians 

Current RP Ranks Held: E11 2LT

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Nope

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): I have 4 warns all on IRP 2 maybe 3 years ago 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the red right hand as they do cool stuff like guardians guard site admin+ and i like guarding people for some reason I have also seen what RRH can do and i want to be a part of that they are also the top branch on the server in my opinion from tasks they complete to reputation and I want to be able to guard high ranking personnel as I have experience in that in that type of branch I also want to be in a second branch I know I will enjoy and I have always wanted to be RRH since i started playing like 1 year ago and i also feel I will have a lot of fun as RRH I also like this community and want to do more in it  like being able to do more tasks and I just want to be apart of one of the best branches on the server and that is why i want to join RRH 

Why should we accept you: You should accept me as I have a lot of experience as i joined this server over a year ago and yes i have recently joined back but i have been in the server for a long time i also have experience in guarding people from IRP I was in Royal guard and DT I am also very respectful to other people i meet and i try to be nice to everyone i do meet I am not toxic as well I am also good at learning new things very quickly and picking up things i am also very patient when it come to people being toxic or i just ignore them i am good at removing myself from situations that may make me angry and i tend to keep a level head in said situations I can also be trusted with a lot of responsibility and i can be serious when I need to be I am good a listening to people like higher ups and taking on new info and that is why i think you should accept me -Kazza   

image.thumb.png.cfe247f8ba9bedba15866f6b9e9cd275.png

KAZZA

Tango-12

nlDuH0g.png

Application Accepted

Thank you for your interest in joining the MTF Alpha-1 Red Right Hand Program. At this time, the O5 Council has decided to accept your application. Please contact any available O5 Council member in-game to receive your on-boarding.

Congratulations! ~O5-2 'The Way'

• Star locked this topic