Klondu

2. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:497585588

3. The admin's name in-game:

Trial Gunnery officer SX00- it cuts off

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Ralex- Steam ID STEAM_0:0:91337283

5. What did the admin do:

He ran up to a raid party and arrested us, while we were shooting at him. This is in blatant violation of the MOTD, as it states in section 9:

14.  If a criminal opens fire on a trooper, that suspect is an automatic KOS, troopers should not attempt to arrest them.

after questioning him about why he arrested us, he stated that "raids on the ISD are not allowed" which is again in violation of the MOTD, section 9:

4. Criminals are allowed to raid the Imperial outpost and/or the Star Destroyer (through the transport), but with a cooldown of 20 minutes, any action that              indicates a raid will count (like hacking the door).

He also broke NLR by interacting with us after dying to us the first time, as evidenced by section 9 rule 16:

16. Once you die, you cannot act upon the reason for your death. For example, you cannot immediately kill the player that killed you in your previous life. This is also known as the 'New Life Rule' or 'NLR' rule.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

This should be a formal warn, since even after the abusive actions were made, and brought up in chat, he refused to reverse them, or even apologize for making them. This shows that there was no remorse for the situation and that after being made aware of the action, he refused to correct it.

As a person with an arrest baton, and of the rank of CSM, junior Lieutenant, he should regularly be familiarizing himself on these rules. this should never have been an issue.

8. Any extra information:

none

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

+Support

He clearly broke a few of the MOTD rules.
You also listed the MOTD rules in chat and he should of checked the MOTD and realized his mistake.

However I would not say he broke NLR as you camped his spawn area and didn't give him a chance to leave the bridge after respawning as you guys shot him the second he opened the door.

• Like 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

48 minutes ago, GaIaxy said:

+Support

You also listed the MOTD rules in chat and he should of checked the MOTD and realized his mistake.

However I would not say he broke NLR as you camped his spawn area and didn't give him a chance to leave the bridge after respawning as you guys shot him the second he opened the door.

+support

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

4 hours ago, GaIaxy said:

+Support

6 hours ago, GaIaxy said:

+Support

Imma support this however, I believe You can only raid the ISD if you successfully raided the outpost first.

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+Support (kinda)

I don't think a warn or anything of the sort is needed. Just seems like Ralex was misinformed. It's not like he blatantly abused his power and/or used them in a malicious way.

(smh how dare you shoot the portrait of your glorious Head Admin Racc)

Edited by Crunch
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

49 minutes ago, Crunch said:

+Support (kinda)

I don't think a warn or anything of the sort is needed. Just seems like Ralex was misinformed. It's not like he blatantly abused his power and/or used them in a malicious way.

(smh how dare you shoot the portrait of your glorious Head Admin Racc)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your report! The specified member will be punished accordingly by an SMT member

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander