Tanner's RRH Engineer Application

Tanner0

In Game Name: Tanner

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:82838569

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):Tanner#3758

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Security JG/SFC|MA/AG9|E11 PVT|AR|

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Nope

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: NON

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): Just 1 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  I want to Join RRH as it seems to be a fun class to Run around as and it has a group of people who I have looked up to and wanted to be similar ranks to, with me wanting to repair anything and giving armor to people well taking big shots.

Why should we accept you: The reason the RRH should accept me into their group of Level-5 Personal is that I can be trusted with important operation and the protection of O5 and Ethic personal, with my PVP getting more better and me not acting like a recruit in Security. With another reason being I will not being a minging piece of shit that ruins everyone's fun and argues 24/7 over small stupid things.

Screenshot 2022-09-28 200118.png

nlDuH0g.png

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in joining the MTF Alpha-1 Red Right Hand Program. However, the O5 Council has decided to deny this application at this time. This could be due to behavioral issues, your application, or other reasons unbecoming of Alpha-1 members.

You may reapply in 1 week.

• Star locked this topic