Sprink's TE Application

Sprink

What is your In-Game name? Sprink

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:1:433844802

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance) Senior Medic

How many strikes do you currently have? None. 

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings) image.png.fda629dfc7f65fd48f257da77330b52f.png

Who gave you permission to apply? Ezekiel 

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)?  I strive to be able to have the best classes and advance through the ranks of Medical and all of its Sub-Branches. With the recent updates and buffs and changes to Medical, I have seen it as more appealing to join and help out with. I will follow all rules and regulations while on the Trauma Engineer class and make sure not to minge and mess around while on it. I believe I have the leadership and responsibility capabilities to be able to take on this new opportunity. I can be very active on the jon and will enjoy it at the same time. I also really like the direction that medical is heading in and would like to help out in any way shape or form I can if needed. Trauma Engineer is a very cool job and I would like to help out with activities on the class. I believe I am a good fit to obtain this job and am excited to see how this new job advances in the future.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize? I will give the Corporal surgery as quickly as possible and then go help the Captain. I would make sure to let the Captain know that I was busy and would be there soon. 

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize? I would prioritize fixing 106's cell since he is about to breach and that could be very bad for the site. 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

• Giga locked this topic