Anomaly's Medical Officer Application

Anomaly

What is your in-game name?: PO2 Anomaly

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11475939

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Petty Officer 2nd Class

What specialty are you applying for?: I am applying for the specialty of Medical Officer.

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Sam

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: As a Medical Officer my goal will be to improve the player retention of the 69th Medical Corps. I will be coming up with some fun trainings, missions, sims and of course experiments to help the Medical Corps stay active and engaged. I want to give them more Passive RP to do and let them focus more on the medical aspect of things. I will also be assisting Medical Command in any tryouts or anything that they may need me for. 

Why should you be trusted with this position? I believe I can be trusted with this position as I am very well known on the server, being an Admin and the Assistant Head GM. I am a responsible person and have never abused my rank or gotten any warnings or anything like that. In the RP aspect of the server I have experiance with Being a DT Officer so I am familiar with how to lead. 

Why do you want this rank?: I want to be a Medical Officer as I want to help the 69th Medical Corps with some fun and engaging things to do. 69th is an important battalion and one that I want to help grow and thrive. I also have many friends in the Command Team of the 69th such as Pie, Russtime and Kavis and would love to help them.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of the Medical Officer is to assist Medical in Trainings, Sims, Tryouts, and any other things that may be needed. They are to provide a 2nd Opinion to Medical Command and provide constructive Criticism and ideas on how to better the battalion and help with leading said battalion.  

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

I have seen Anomaly active in Naval quite a bit. He is also an amazing GM and Staff member which also adds on to what he is capable of doing. Great guy to talk to and even be around and I bet would make a great MO.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted 
Contact Admiralty or CMO Onlos for training

Current: Shock ERUO MSGT Peacemaker SK619
Previous: Last Inferno Squad Iden Versio | Vice Admiral Krüvz | IF Senior Squad Lead Krüvz DIOIF | Imperial Security Bureau Internal Affairs Chief Garrick Versio | MC PRT CSM Khrushchev | IC Captain Niner