Fred's Vice Marshall APP

Engi_Gaming

Should I be Mice Marshall  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Marshall?

• Yes
    • No

. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Fred!!!

2. What Regiment are you applying for? SF Vice commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? only 1 vice marshal left more opptunites to be had i think if i got that position I could revive sf! I have good ideas for sf that HCOM would love and I am a serious role player, sf is in a time of need and we are running out of people to help revive sf, pizza and brand the marshal and only vice marshal are nice people and need help as sf is on a low point right now and school has started people leave sf and we need more people. the sad thing is that all the active people are no longer active or have left do to the time in their lifes and I understand I went semi active but now im active and ready to help. But now at this moment im a GM, Mod and i respect all the rules to GL and the community.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 322:33 battlemetric time

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?  A Vice Marshall (position I'm applying for) Is an SF HC position who mainly work to better SF and keep its integrity, Vice marshals Work against the clock to keep sf alive and have players in it. They must be strict with the rules as if something bad happens in sf we would have a real issue as sf is a important battalion with the main ship flying if they don't do their job we wouldn't be a good battalion. also Vice Marshalls work on getting minging out of sf as minging in sf could drive away many good people who want to join our battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You dont have too but i always follow the rules and i am a Mod and GM for GL and have spent a long time on this sever and i am dedicated to SF and would never betray the trust of my battlions leaders and vice marshalls and I LOVE THIS SERVER yes yes  i do.

7. How often can you be Online? : every day 4:00 est

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Nope

Edited by Engi_Gaming

Current: Shock PVT Fred

EX: DT 1SGT XB3, SF Vice Marshall Fred, Apprentice Fred, Support Team, Forums Diplomat, GM0 Fred, Admin.

Forum Diplomat Post:

Please follow the correct format (just add a poll) or else your application could be instantly denied.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Hello Fred. Please add a poll and expand upon some of the questions or this application may be denied.

You have 1 day.

Edited by Bear_

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• 2 weeks later...
  • Crunch locked this topic