Should I be a Vice Marshall?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Vice Marshall? x2

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Newt or TESO BROOSH is my lore name.

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for the Starfighter Vice Marshall position.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be the commander because I feel my piers look up to me and I think i will make a great addition to SF Command. I also hit my quota every week and do many sims and tryouts. This would benefit SF because it keeps it alive and cheery.  SF is my main life and i really only spend my time on the SF job. I want to help SF prosper and grow like it was when I first joined. When I first joined SF had just hit 100 members, and now we are only at  about 35. I want to save SF and get many more members, as well as keep them interested in SF. I know tryouts aren't part of the quota for VM, but I will continue to do tryouts and give out prizes.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 360 hours on gaming light and I am also willing to put in many more for the server to keep it's members alive. ---> https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/979798801

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a command member is to lead a branch in combat and to do many activities including roster updates to make sure the battalion is up to date. I also think a commander should be confident and put trust in his/her troops to do their job correctly. They should do many things to keep the branch alive and fun. A part of commanders duty is to many sims and tryouts, as well as missions and passive rp including other battalions to help keep their members up too! I think if you are not helping other battalions and your battalion you are not doing your duty.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I  think you should trust me as a commander because I have never done anything mingy on SF and I do my job very well. You should also add me because I am online very often and will continue to be on almost every day for as long as possible, I also spend almost all of my free time on the server which proves I put dedication in to the server. I think I have made many friends in SF and I have trust in them to believe in me to do my duties correctly.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I will be online very often. I am online for at least 1 hour every day and I try to keep up as many hours as possible. I am a very active member of the server and I spend almost all of my free time on the server.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have 1 warning for minging as a mouse droid when I first got my darth 3-4ish (I think, it's been a while.) months ago. I did this because at the time I didn't read the MOTD and I was semi-new to the RP server. I was watching Pixel at the time and wasn't taking my job very seriously.

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36

Good sized app, nothing but good experiences with Newt, happy to see them grow in SF as I remember you all the way from when you join the server and joined Medical. 

+ A good sized support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

8 hours ago, RussTime said:

Good sized app, nothing but good experiences with Newt, happy to see them grow in SF as I remember you all the way from when you join the server and joined Medical. 

+ A good sized support

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

4 hours ago, Classy said:

+ A good sized support

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Crunch locked this topic