• Yes
    • No

1.What is your IGN (In Game Name):

Akeru | ARC Lead LTCOL Hammer 01 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Legion Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be Commander of this branch

There is 2 main reason

1. Regiment Itself: 501 Legion (Vader's Fist) is the first battalion that i joined. I have joined 501st Legion almost 3 months ago, i started with Private rank and i climbed  up to Lieutenant Colonel and ARC Lead. The main reason that i stick up with 501st the players in the battalion,  I have learned and seen so much with 501st and I love spending my time in 501st.
501st helped me a lot and I believe it's my turn to help them back

2.Experience and Hardwork: I have seen lot's of people that consider as a minge and also real players that trying to improve 501st activity and i believe I am one of them. Sadly we lost 2 Vice Commander in 2 days and we lost 30+ members in 501st due to inactivity, I'm doing my best to increase 501st Activity with so many tryouts , I'm currently at 31 ( 3 new members) I know it's not much but Eventually  I will get more new members. A Vice Commander should guide/oversee all battalion and help new member's also one of the most important thing, I believe all Vice Commander's should keep in touch with all member's in their Regiment A Vice Commander  shouldn't hide in Command TeamSpeak. U should give new player's reason for stay in 501st with misson's, training's etc.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1.042:54 -> https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/537878627 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Commander Branch

Things You Should Do as a Vice Commander

When u become Vice Commander lots of responsibilities come's with you. 
Responsibilites: The purpose of a Vice Commander lead their branch and assist the Commander with all battalion duties, (Roster Update's, Guiding new Member's, Keeping Battalion active with SIM's, Training's and Mission's) 
Vice Commander should be helpful to all Member's in regiment, especially NCO's and Enlisted, if they have any question's or any problem a Vice commander should guide them, Light their road in their regiment.

Things You Shouldn't do as a Vice Commander 

Being Power Hungry: This promotion affects all Battalion. I should be Model Vice Commander for my battalion and guide every single person who is in 501st. A Vice Commander shouldn't suffocate people with orders, being Vice Commander does not mean you can do whatever you want, There is a line and every Vice Commander should respect that line
 Vice Commander shouldn't be rude/agressive to anyone

6. Why should we  trust you to be commander?

You should trust me to be Vice Commander because I believe  i have shown my trustworthy to my Current Command team and all troops in 501st. I have been entrusted with being the ARC Lead and I'm doing my best as a ARC Lead ( Giving Assignment's to ARCAL and Keep them active, Creating ONLY ARC Mission's,) and I will do my best as a 501st Vice Commander. I am also Senior Moderator on the server which means I can be trusted. 

7. How often can you be Online?

I can be active 4-5 hours in weekdays and 6-7 hours in weekends -> battlemetrics.com/players/537878627

8.Do you have any Warnings(What for)?

I do. I have 1 warning for MARDM but i don't have any strike or warning in 501st

1101998970_50stcircle.png.e50ac3f06960f191b987ec2d2c38eca4.png

I have seen Akeru in the past a few times and he was doing a good job as a CPT whenever I can remember. This is also a good sized app along with it having good detail.

+ Support 

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

4 hours ago, SethyTheSasquatch said:

++ SUPPORT 
Always been a pleasure when I encounter Akeru, he is polite, active and sure to be a valued member of 501st! Goodluck with your application Akeru!!

• Thanks 1

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic