DT MAJ EX5| L21's Death Trooper VCMDR Application

Hi Joel

Should I be Vice Commander of DT  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander of DT?

• Yes (State Reasons why, I would love feedback)
    • No. (State Reasons why, I would love feedback

-=Section 1=-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 
                                                                                                                                             DT L21

What Regiment are you applying for?
                                                                                                                       Death Trooper Vice Commander

-=Section 2=-                     

Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

I know it sounds cliche, but I really enjoy being in leadership positions, and I truly feel that that is where I belong. I have been in  Commander positions for 1 year, and an Officer in different battalions in clone wars servers, and I have held high command positions. I've also lead a spec ops branch specifically for 4-months on another large server with ~70+ pop on good days, and I did a very good job at keeping members engaged, and keeping new players on server. I added new battalion specific RP for each battalion, ran Bi Monthly Joint trainings with up to 4 battalions with 50 people between them in huge sims at a time, kept Officers & NCO's in their jurisdiction, standardized battle-stations, callsigns, and clearances, and added new officer training programs. I created Jr Nco leadership programs with rewards for activity and quality, as well as held monthly evaluation events, stationing events, and mini operations where commanders and officers were put under a microscope for high command to assess the needs and excesses of each battalions.

Examples of Positions I've held:
RCL 38 Boss & RCVL 40 Fixer:

Under my term as both Fixer and Boss in a clone wars server, not much was accomplished but helped relations between SOBDE as a whole. To make sure that we could be working in unison rather than our own group. This helped benefit relations with the Clone Wars SOBDE Branch.

Commander Rex:
Under my term as Rex, a lot was accomplished. Keep in mind that none of this could have been accomplished without the amazing work from my XO team, Officers (including subdivision/sub company officers), and NCO’s.

General Changes

Instituted new quotas across the board for all rank categories to make it a more cooperative effort rather than a competitive effort. The new quotas consist of:

NCOs: Two Recruitment

SNCOs: 1 Recruitment

SMB: 1 Training | 1 Joint Training | 2 Recruitment Overseers and/or Recruitments

Junior Officers: 2 Trainings | 1 Joint Trainings | 2 Recruitment Overseers or Recruitments

Senior Officers: 1 Training | 2 Joint Training | 1 Recruitment Overseer or Recruitment

Adjusted the meeting schedule to allow for them to be hosted properly and account for more attendance.

Recreated the roster with Mute to reflect the changes made to quotas and allow for it to run smoother.

Revamped and updated majority of the remaining documents to match the same format with the help of the XO’s to allow for a more uniform appearance to our battalion.

Recreated the Incentive Program for the battalion to host some new and unique rewards as well as to look more organized on the roster.

Standardized the 1 week deadline for sub company trainees to acquire their certifications and pass their finals.

ATK Reg CMDR:
Approximately halfway through my second term as Commander Rex, an opportunity to run for Regimental Commander presented itself to me. It is a position that I had long considered ever since my first run on a server during my term as Commander Rex. Initially I was extremely nervous to put the application up, especially considering the fact that it is an aspect of the community that I had never been acquainted with before. Even with that in mind, however, I decided to throw my hat into the ring and give it a shot, and little did I know that I would be granted the opportunity into a completely new experience for myself on a different server learning new things. Such as Standardization of callsigns, clearances, and battlestations. Launching an optional test run of the Jr Nco leadership program, consulting with commanders about battalion specific RP they would like to see added, and beginning work on the docs. Such as Scheduling large scale Sims with multiple battalions at a time.  

How much game time do you have on the server? 
                                                                Almost 400 hours https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/994496378 , and I have been in DT for 3 months now.

-=Section 3=-

What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?
            Any branch commander's primary duty is to act as a role model for the regiment that they are in charge of. The reputation of Death Troopers is very delicately balanced since they are a very serious and disciplined battalion. Therefore, commanders in this position must be extremely capable and competent in their work. This position can only be held by a few number of people that HC thinks deserving to have it, because each mistake made by a commander is observed by everyone and directly impacts you and your troopers. Not only that, but as a Command member your expected to oversee, train, and better each core such as the Enlisted, NCO to SNCO, Officers and Command Officers to make they are upholding the standards within the battalion. They must take responsibility into how their troopers act, and at times be strict when it comes to punishing their troopers for doing something disrespectful or just simply not following the rules. This is how a commander should be, a thoughtful leader that is mindful about not only their branch, but the others, making sure the branch is able to work well with all the others as a team. Lastly, its their duty to update the roster to make sure every member is in the right rank or needs to take an LOA/ROA, and to answer any questions any new member has within the battalion.

Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? : 
            I've been in a position like this before, and I know what a server needs when I see it. What I see as a member of DT command team specifically needing on this server, is action, activity, and a hard ass in charge that will keep things on server running smoothly regardless of what it takes to get it to be so. I don't believe in a passive command that just watches and oversees other positions. Its the job of the command team to have their hand on the wheel, not just to sit in the backseat and put the GPS on. My goals for DT as a whole are as follows, I want to maintain our image as a strong and noble. To show that our battalion  prioritizes following and enforcing the rules of the Empire, and do our duty protecting from threats both within and out of Death Troopers. I want the battalion to become a symbol for hard-work and dedication that anyone under the banner of the Death Troopers can instantly recognize, and know that we are a Black Ops Battalion and we will lay down our lives in order to protect our VIP's to deliver justice to every criminal that would dare attempt to harm our VIP's. I want every single one of our members to be elite and disciplined and to justly uphold the SOP and perform their duties such as protecting, and chasing down criminals with the utmost Professionalism and grace befitting of a Death Trooper. But I also want our members to have fun and enjoy their time here on the server while also performing the heavy duties that are placed on their shoulders. I want to do my best to make sure the battalion remains one of the most Elite and active on the entire server and that we continue to maintain our good ties with other battalions so that we can work alongside them. But most importantly I want to live up to the expectations everyone has of DT and the example set by our previous battalion vice commanders by doing my best to fill their shoes and continue to help DT be one of the best and most active battalions on the server. I have been pushing our members to be stricter and more decisive when it comes to carrying out their duties as a Death trooper. We cannot allow people to purposely break the rules and get away with it, I want us to believe in second chances if the person is worthy but to show no mercy toward anyone that would attempt to purposefully bypass the server rules or break our SOP and come here just to cause problems.

-=Section 4=-
                                                                                                                                PLANS THAT I WANT TO FOCUS ON

-  Stabilizing NCO Core and engage of having a NCO bi-weekly meeting to discuss any issues, etc.

- Ensuring SNCO Core upholds leadership values and helps new NCO's to understand their job in full detail

Ensure that the Officer Core is always overseeing the NCO Core weekly with a new officer overseeing every new week

- Working with the sub-branches in DT to voice their opinion on what they want added and removed (Ex. SOP Changes, and Kit Changes)
Regimental Relations
 I want to ensure that relations are created and maintained outside of the regiment, instead of focusing more internally within DT all the time. However, I know that as a Vice Commander I can certainly put much more of a focus on this very important aspect. As it currently stands that we do not do much outside of the average joint training and I’d like to place more of an emphasis on this. I feel that even though it is still freshly organized and getting off its feet, the overall goal is to have the regiments intermingle as much as possible.

At the end of the day I do realize that I am meant to be in more of a supporting role so I do not plan on instituting any major changes or directly going into battalions myself to make adjustments. These are just the general goals that I have for the DT Battalion as a whole and would like to start pushing for these to be emphasized to make relations overall more stable, healthier, consistent, and fluid.

-=Section 5=-

How often can you be Online? :
                               4-7 hours daily, Im always active when needed to be so that I make sure that if anyone needs questions they can always hit up a DM in Discord or ask me in-Game through our TS Channel. Im always happy to help 🙂 

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
                                                                                                                        I have no warnings that I know of.

Edited by Hi Joel

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

• Hi Joel changed the title to DT MAJ EX5| L21's Death Trooper VCMDR Application
14 minutes ago, Tab_ said:

+support I think the application is plenty long, I also really feel like you want this position which would be really good for DT.

Also just to note, pls add a poll to your application 

Edited by RussTime
Adding more text
  • Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

This is a well-written application it has really good detail and is as well understandable you seem committed to put your hart to the DT team and make it as better as you can I haven't interacted with you as much since DT is always guarding and protecting their VIP but from my part keep it up.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

+Support

This is a well-written application it has really good detail and is as well understandable you seem committed to put your hart to the DT team and make it as better as you can I haven't interacted with you as much since DT is always guarding and protecting their VIP but from my part keep it up.

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

8 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

+Support

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

20 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

+Support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 9/21/2022 at 11:46 AM, Iceberkk said:

+Support

Current:  DT SC01

On 9/21/2022 at 6:46 PM, Iceberkk said:

+Support

OG member of dt we passed tryouts together

On 9/21/2022 at 5:46 PM, Iceberkk said:

+Support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to NHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic