Silent_Phoenix

Am I ready for Officer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC CST 60 SGM Gren

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): I have received one strike due to me not meeting quota, I am working on claiming more rooms and hosting more sims for the community. 

3. How many warnings do you have?: None

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.): My activity is high, I do my best to fit as much time into my IC as I possibly can. I work different hours every single week so I never know what days or hours I work till a week prior. 

5. What is your current sub-specialty?:  Crimson CST/Scout Sniper Senior/Demo Enlisted 

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?: I want to be an Officer of IC because I want to prove myself in this server and within IC that I am a capable leader. I want to be able to give the newer members of the server and IC a better experience to the best of my ability. Improving IC in any way I can and being able to lead a squad in battle making people have an enjoyable time in the server is my goal. 

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?: I believe I should be trusted because I'm a very hard working member of Crimson and an even harder worker for IC as a whole. I give it my all to better myself and work towards improving everyone in IC. I give constant support to the new enlisted within IC and even the new ST's that join the server. I love helping people out, knowing that one day a ST you helped get started in the server is now ranking up to a NCO is just an amazing feeling. I want to dedicate my time into helping others, and improving IC as a whole. And I believe I can do even more for IC as an Officer. 

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?: I would bring my solid dedication towards IC, and give it my all to improve the battalion in any way I can. I am very active so I can look out for new enlisted within IC and help out other Officers within IC. I bring good leadership skills and I try my best to improve the IC experience both during down time where I lighten the mood and try and engage in passive RP and more importantly on-duty where I lead my brothers in battle. I treat my higher-ups with at most respect, and I'd never argue with a commands orders. Overall I'd give it my all to improve IC in any way I can!  

Edited by Silent_Phoenix

Current: Ω LTCOL 8015 Fi Skirata & DT MSGT PH0

Ex: IC CSVL CPT GREN | 501st ARCL CPT Blitz 

10 hours ago, JackForPrez said:

1 + Support

This individual is very friendly especially as I’ve had many interactions with him as a GM and he is supper professional in events and on Job. I think  you would fit in perfectly as an IC Officer and they’re lucky to have you. Good look on your future endeavours 🙂

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted
              Please speak to a member of IC command for your training.